ABOUT EL SALVADOR
El Salvador, known as “The rights paradise”, is one of the most consistent surf spots in the world. It hosts some of the biggest waves in the Pacific Ocean and point-breaks almost unseen elsewhere in Central America.
This country has a myriad of incredible waves, pumping 365 days a year, and an average temperature of 30°C (86°F), both in and out of the water. But what makes surfing unique is the length of most of it ́s waves, breaking 100/200 meters or more without closing out.
It ́s a destination with dreamy waves, that has long been a hidden surfers paradise.
A gem that still has much to discover. El Salvador has it all: hot water, never ending and world-class waves!
ABOUT THE SURFTRIP
Xanadú Surf Trip is by and large the perfect choice to get to know this beautiful country, enjoy their perfect waves and paradisiacal landscape, only thinking about surfing and resting; in the hands of a team of both expats and locals.
DATE: FROM 22 TO 29/30 OF AUGUST OR 29/30 TO 6 OF SEPTEMBER
LODGING (Xanadú private neighbourhood)
- 8 days/7 nights in a paradisiacal house in the oceanside. (Ask for less days).
- Airport Pick up and drop off.
- Transport to different waves/spots, adventures, towns, etc.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners. (Some foods are in town).
- Serving a wide array of both international and local delights.
- Adaptation to any dietary requirement (vegetarians, vegans, celiacs, etc).
- 4 surf lessons divided in 3 levels (beginner /intermediate/advanced).
- 3 Yoga lessons
- 1 Surf fitness training.
- 1 Surf Skate training.
- Tamanique ́s waterfall hike.
- Santa Ana volcano hike.
- Flight tickets and travel insurance.
- PCR test is not needed.
Xanadú Surf Trip is open to everyone. It doesn't matter whether you ́ve been surfing for long or just an excited beginner, this place will blow your mind. El Salvador has several waves, of all types and sizes. Anyone is welcome, either to learn or to progress!
Our program of 8 surf lessons is divided into 3 levels:
Beginner: never surfed before or have little knowledge of surfing (needs 100% of an instruc- tor) (Includes boards). (*)
Intermediate: surf with medium level (can cross the white water and doesn ́t depend on anyone to surf) (Includes boards). (*)
Advance: good or advanced level of surf (can surf all the conditions by his/ her own) Surf Guide (We suggest bringing your own board). (*)
(*) Includes: theoretical classes, video analysis and photos in different spots.
Our oceanside house is located in the private neighborhood Xanadú, in the department of La Libertad, El Salvador. It is a residential area, very safe and quiet. Only 4 minutes away from El Tunco.
Distance from the wave:
- Sunzal (4 mins)
- La Bocana (6 mins)
- El Zonte (10 mins)
- Punta Roca (15 mins)
- Km 59 y 61 (18 mins)
Tomas and Bautista, two argentinian friends that discovered El Salvador in 2019 and instant- ly fell in love with it all: perfect waves, its heart-warming people and alluring nature. Soon enough, we found ourselves living in this tiny paradise and teaming up with an amazing salvadorean crew. Together, we help people discover this untouched gem and inmerse themselves in a surfing experience like no other.
- Tomás Gador (ig: @tomasgador) - Organizer, hosting manager.
- Bautista Sansot (ig: @bautisansot) - Organizer, activities manager. - Jon Arias (ig: @jonathan07013) - Surf instructor (ISA certified).
- Fernanda Padilla (ig: @fernandapadilla) - Yoga Instructor.
- USD 1.350 per person.
- Discounts per group.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.